One of the Oldest Living English Bulldogs, our boy Guhrka, age 16, record breaker?

capone77

Jun 15, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Capone
image.jpg
Hi everyone! New here and just want to say so happy to hear about this bully longevity! Our angel Capone is turning 10 this July 31 and is happy healthy and energetic. His only health problem is osteoarthritis of the spine, left knee and left elbow. He gets laser treatment once a month and responds very well. He seems to get smarter everyday and loves to walk. We feed him Royal Canin English Bulldog formula and supplement with 4Cyte (for the past year), prior to this we used Sasha's Blend. Kisses and well wishes to everyoe's bully babies, and here's hoping our darlings don't go to "college" anytime soon!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN. It is great to hear that Guhrka is thriving at 16!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
View attachment 88112
Hi everyone! New here and just want to say so happy to hear about this bully longevity! Our angel Capone is turning 10 this July 31 and is happy healthy and energetic. His only health problem is osteoarthritis of the spine, left knee and left elbow. He gets laser treatment once a month and responds very well. He seems to get smarter everyday and loves to walk. We feed him Royal Canin English Bulldog formula and supplement with 4Cyte (for the past year), prior to this we used Sasha's Blend. Kisses and well wishes to everyoe's bully babies, and here's hoping our darlings don't go to "college" anytime soon!!!

Hi [MENTION=14354]capone77[/MENTION]!! Capone is one handsome almost-10yo :) Bless his heart!! Happy to have you on EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 88112

:welcome3: to EBN! Capone is a very handsome bully boy!

Kim Mar

Aug 14, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby and Lexie
We are excited as our EB, Abigail Rose just turned 13 last week!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just amazing how many people have older dogs and we are just hearing about it now lol...
Like many years ago our parents/grandparents fed left overs that was supper at the table and dogs would live 18 n more.

Great job to all!!!

Bent9

Aug 3, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bent
No records sought here in NY, just hoping Bent has fun hanging around us every day he's alive. Well, technically whenever he's awake, lol. If I ever pass, I hope to come back as a English bulldog living in my house.

Only the second dog I've ever owned and the first was a beagle/boxer mix...so disappointing. But Bent has immediately surpassed any reason NOT to own a bully, specifically English.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WOW!! These posts are amazing on this thread!! My dear sweet Arnold is 5 and we worry how much longer we will have him (nothing is wrong with him but I worry about silly things) so these posts make me happy!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
How is Guhrka doing now, he would be 18 years young right? I would Love to see a picture of this Precious Boy.

Moebrane

Aug 19, 2016
West Palm
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Katy, Connor
What got me interested in bulldogs was going to Parris Island for oldest boy's graduation-USMC.

The mascot bullie was the coolest dog I had ever come across! So stoic, disciplined, and just beautiful :)

Steve

Susan Sigler

Nov 21, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emiley, 16 and Isabella, 15
I have two elderly English Bulldogs: Emiley is 16 years and 1.5 months, and Isabella will be 15 on 2/21/18. Both healthy and happy!! Curious as to who has the oldest bulldog in the world!! We’re giving hem a run for grit money!!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Pics of your 2 girls would be a delight...and whatever you're doing to care for those 2, don't change a thing.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have two elderly English Bulldogs: Emiley is 16 years and 1.5 months, and Isabella will be 15 on 2/21/18. Both healthy and happy!! Curious as to who has the oldest bulldog in the world!! We’re giving hem a run for grit money!!!!

I agree with [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION], dont change nothing. Great job! Maybe tell us about them with photos would be fantastic!

Btw, one of my tenant that just moved in a house has an English Bulldog. If im not mistaken shes 13. She still runs up n down the stairs n plays non stop! So happy I have a bully owner as tenant.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

Just curious what food and supplements you give them . Can you share ? Congratulations on having 2 elderly girls !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.