Just bought our F2 chocolate tri girl!

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Hello to all English and olde English lovers on here! My name is Yulia and I live near Boulder, Colorado.

Our family is very excited to be welcoming a chocolate tri F2 olde English female whom we decided to name Kira. I will be flying to pick her up and bring her home on December 3rd!

While she will be our family's only pet, I also plan on responsibly breeding her 2-3 times total in the future :). I also used to be a professional dog trainer long time ago, back in Russia where I am originally from, so I am planning on training this girl pretty darn well :).

Just wanted to introduce myself and our puppy, Kira. Are there any other bulldogge lovers on here who live near Boulder?

yulia

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 283
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 244
OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Thank you! :) Our family can't wait till December 3rd when I bring her home!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What does F2 stand for? I have an F2 key on my keyboard lol

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Thank you so much, everyone, for making me feel welcome! Yes, our family is very excited to finally get her home! Just over a month to go :)

What does F2 stand for? I have an F2 key on my keyboard lol

lol

F2 stands for foundational 2 which means that her parents are F1 (roughly 50% English bulldog and 50% Olde English bulldogge). F4 is considered to be generational olde :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN! Kira is a sweet little girl!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] is not far from Boulder

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Yulia :hiya: and welcome to EBN. Kira is so cute and so adorable! How long have you been in Boulder and the States? December 3rd must seem like a long time away right now. I had two EB puppies (Wilson and Emma) and oh my that was like having babies again, lol. Congrats on your new little girl.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Thank you so much, everyone, for such a warm welcome! :)

Hello Yulia :hiya: and welcome to EBN. Kira is so cute and so adorable! How long have you been in Boulder and the States? December 3rd must seem like a long time away right now. I had two EB puppies (Wilson and Emma) and oh my that was like having babies again, lol. Congrats on your new little girl.

Hi Jeannie,

I live on the very edge of Lafayette (close to Boulder). Our family moved to CO eight years ago from Arizona. I immigrated to the US twelve years ago :).

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Kira's adorable! Love me some puppy pics!!

I'm Yelena, but no one calls me that other than my parents...lol. Hell, my husband can't even pronounce it :rolleyes:.
So from one "Russian" to another, welcome to EBN :D.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Kira's adorable! Love me some puppy pics!!

I'm Yelena, but no one calls me that other than my parents...lol. Hell, my husband can't even pronounce it :rolleyes:.
So from one "Russian" to another, welcome to EBN :D.

Hi Lena! :)

It is funny how Americans have a hard time pronouncing Russian names/last names. My daughter (who will be turning 8 this Sunday) started a new school this year. Recently she came home, saying that she will give me an undoable challenge which would be pronouncing last name of her classmate who has Russian last name. Aparantly the entire class (together with the teacher) was practicing to pronounce it many times, so she was finally able to do it slowly, breaking it to individual parts lol. She was very surprised when I pronounced it instantly and said that this was just a normal easy Russian last name (don't remember the last name now, but an easy-peasy one :)).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online