Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my gosh, too much cuteness, thank you for sharing her!

Welcome to EBN, a great group here <3

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Oh my gosh, too much cuteness, thank you for sharing her!

Welcome to EBN, a great group here <3

thank you! :)
hopefully this cuteness does not like nighttime adventures lol...I know I don't :no:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Re: Update on Kira :) Just bought our F2 chocolate tri girl!

Kira is adorable. Just be careful of all your wires, pups love to chew everything. Her colors are so pretty.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Re: Update on Kira :) Just bought our F2 chocolate tri girl!

Thank you! Yes, I figured about the wires. Right now I am with her at all times (she is driving with me anywhere I go), but as she grows older and is being left alone at times I thought I'd just close her crate's door as she DOES seem VERY interested in things like shoes, wires, furniture, hanging coats, children's backpacks, etc...whatever fits in her little cute mouth :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You girl is beautiful! Loved the video. Oh yes, beware of what goes in that "cute little mouth!" I saw a rawhide bone on her blanket. When she is big enough to really chew it soft,, better stop giving rawhide. It is very dangerous for bullies-choking hazard.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
You girl is beautiful! Loved the video. Oh yes, beware of what goes in that "cute little mouth!" I saw a rawhide bone on her blanket. When she is big enough to really chew it soft,, better stop giving rawhide. It is very dangerous for bullies-choking hazard.

wow, it's good to know about the bone. thanks! I would have never imagined it could be dangerous since I thought it is just a compressed raw bone powder. she does like to chew on it (especially comes handy when she chews on the bone instead of chewing on our hands and clothes), but she can only scratch it a tiny bit at this point and only when she works long and hard on it :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13052]yulia[/MENTION] You might want to get her some Nylabone/durabones to chew on. Get the medium size for her now. When she is older, you'll probably need the wolf or giant!

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
@yulia You might want to get her some Nylabone/durabones to chew on. Get the medium size for her now. When she is older, you'll probably need the wolf or giant!

I just looked up Nylabone and the ingredients are Nylon & chicken flavor :down:. Frankly, I am not sure that this is something that belongs in any life creature's mouth for more than a split second... :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
What about the rawhide? Probably made in China.............

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
What about the rawhide? Probably made in China.............

Well, it is most likely made in China...most things are these days :(. But at least, from what I understood from the natural pet store person, where I bought the bone (which did come with OUT ingredients list) that the bone is made exclusively out of compressed bone powder. I kinda just took her word for it. Though when Kira is old/strong enough to actually chew soft this bone, I would guess that at this point no artificial bone would be a good idea and I would just give her some real raw bones that I would just hold while she eats them to assure a thorough chewing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Marrow bones are a great choice if your looking for completely natural. Also deer or elk antlers.

There are also many different nylabones out there, don't get the chewable ones that they can actually eat (yuk), just the ones for them to chew on as toys. Nothing is actually ingested, just chewed on, same as a hard rubber toy.

Members online

No members online now.