JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you so much, everyone, for such a warm welcome! :)

Hi Jeannie,

I live on the very edge of Lafayette (close to Boulder). Our family moved to CO eight years ago from Arizona. I immigrated to the US twelve years ago :).

How do you like Boulder? It's so pretty up there and quite a change from Arizona and Russia. Welcome!! :up:

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
How do you like Boulder? It's so pretty up there and quite a change from Arizona and Russia. Welcome!! :up:

I loved the fact that AZ had no winter. Winters do get to me, so I wish Boulder did not have one :). I love that many people in Boulder area are also into natural family living (much like myself), but I dislike the fact that there are so many new age people around. I am crunchy, but not new-agie lol. Like everywhere, I guess, there are good things about Boulder and things I would not mind to live without ;)

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Just wanted to share with everyone new photos of Kira, she is almost 5 weeks old now! The breeder emailed the photos to us yesterday :). I wish I could go trim her nails :). Kira 2 weeks 2.jpgKira 5 weeks 3.jpgKira 5 weeks 4.jpgKira 5 weeks 5.jpgKira 5 weeks.jpg

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
[MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION], I was wondering the same thing but can't stop laughing at your comment. That was awesome!

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
She is a beautiful puppy and thank you for explaining what F2 was, how neat. I was looking it up but couldn't find anything.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cute little bugger.

Yugigi

Nov 10, 2014
Country
MA USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger(Masyanya)
Hi Yulia, my name is Юля, too :)

Such a beautiful baby, congrats!

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Three days till Kira comes home! I am so excited and at the same time, so terrified! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online