New Member from Georgia

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Hello everyone, I finally decided to join and stop lurking on the site, I have a 10 Month old Bulldog named Bear, I am currently serving in the Military with 2yrs left until I retire, I hope to meet and learn from everyone, have a great day.

Here is a pic and video of Bear.
ava.jpg

Facebook fan page, yes he has his very own page lol.[/B]
BEAR | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the family. Bear is adorable!
What part of Georgia are you in? We have members from all over Georgia and Florida. I am actually from North Fl. You have found a great place. Everyone here is such a great support with anything Bully and non-bully. We love photos as many of us will tell you.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
PS, I saw Bears photo on Facebook. Those ones in the grass are perfect for the photo of the month contest!!! You can win great prizes from our sponsors.

OP
THREAT

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Actually I am in Tallahassee now, visiting my folks, I will be working at FT Stewart, I believe that is in the Hinesville area.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Actually I am in Tallahassee now, visiting my folks, I will be working at FT Stewart, I believe that is in the Hinesville area.

Right between the two...I am in Jax, along with another very active member. Welcome! You will be very popular in GA with a Bulldog.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Right between the two...I am in Jax, along with another very active member. Welcome! You will be very popular in GA with a Bulldog.
I am in Jax too!!! i use to live in Savannah so i'm familiar with Ft. Stewart. Me and my bully Mr.Beefy will add Bear on FB!!! He is a very nice looking boy and looks super squishy!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION]
Don't worry....he's not the only bulldog on here that has his own facebook account!
Welcome to the site!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome [MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION] .... you kinda scared me with that user ID. So now you must tell us how you came up with that one LOL

Your bully is super adorable, and so glad you gave us a photo and video already! LOVE HIM!

So glad you stopped lurking! :)

OP
THREAT

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Lol it is my motorcycle ride name, it was given to me by my friends while living in Japan.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! So glad to get another out of lurking mode. :D Bear is adorable and I just love the "thumbprint" on his head. We love pics so post away please. :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome [MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION] and Bear, it's great to have you with us. What branch are you in? I'm retired AF and my wife is still in the Navy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online