Hi Bully friends!

StellasHonor

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
I'm new here, I just lost my beloved bully Stella (she was 7 1/2 and got very sick very quick with a spindle cell carcinoma/large tumor) the week of Christmas and have been extremely sad :(:( so I have been on here enjoying pictures and stories of all of the sweet bulldogs out there. My 3 year old keeps asking for her 'sissy' saying she loves her and misses her. Keep us in your thoughts and maybe soon we will be looking for another bullly baby to add to our family.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so sorry to hear about little Stella. It is so hard when a loved one leaves us. Time will heal and someday you may enjoy the smell of puppy breath again.

Welcome to the site. It is a great place to be and wonderful friendships along the way. We have members who at this point do not have a bully, but plan in the future and I know they love to hear all the input they can. Don't be a stranger, I am sure your experience with Stella will help out many members!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Sorry for your loss. We are so glad to
have you here. There are a ton of great
people on here to get to know.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our site! So very sorry to hear about Stella. Hope you can get some comfort here with all the Bully pics and stories.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's always sad to hear about a precious bully baby passing away. Please share your videos, stories and photos of Stella. When our dalmatian passed away, we lasted less than a month before we found our new baby. We could not handle the empty house. We now have 2. Brat 1 and Brat 2. Brat 1 (aka Vegas) is our 3 and 1/2 year old male who has epilepsy. He has the swagger of a rock star and a personality to match. Brat 2 (and I DO NOT say this lightly) is our year and a half year old PITA. She just got sent to bed early for starting a scuffle with Vegas. She also comes to the name Orion..or baby O. Heck, sometime we just call her O. Usually we call her O when we are yelling "O, no!" which is daily.
Glad you found us and we hope to hear more from you soon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope we can help you heal your pain and grief. Lay it on thick if you have to, this is an awesome support group.

If you have not yet read Bill at Rainbow Bridge, please send me a message with your address and the author @dan carrison will send you a copy. It is a really great book and it has helped many with their grief. Dan wrote this book when his own bulldog passed over to the rainbow bridge.

Your girl is beautiful. RIP xxoo

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the site although I wish it was under better circumstances. :( Your Stella was adorable and I am SO sorry for your loss. As much as we all love our bullies the loss is so hard. Please post pics and videos and share your memories and sorrow with us. When you are ready for another baby we would love to be a part of that also.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
So sorry to hear about your loss. I just cannot imagine how my 5 year old would react to losing either Brodie or Lola, don't want to even think about it. I know you are still hurting with the loss of your beautiful Stella! Look forward to hearing about your search for a new bullie! I am sure you will find your house to quiet without one!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you crack me up talking about "O". When I get to yellig at Brodie...it is "no bro no". Oh and then if they both are getting in trouble it is "no lo no bro no". OMG my husband says i sound like a mad women and that our neighbors probably think i have fallen off my rocker.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! I am so sorry to hear about Stella. I can't imagine how hard it has been for you. When it's the right time I am sure you will find yourself another wonderful bully buddy. Stella was beautiful and I LOVE that name for a female bully by the way!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome!! So very sorry to hear about your beloved bully girl :*( We lost our sweet bully Cassie (in my avatar picture) right before christmas to cancer. We only wasted 8 days before we got another bully. It was just so quiet in the house. The new ones never replace the ones lost, but they sure keep you on your toes when they are little!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! prey for your loss. Just the right new "baby" is looking for you too!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Im so sorry to hear about your loss.(hug) While i'm sure there are no words that can comfort you, maybe the support and friendship of people who understand your pain can. I am glad you are here with us. In case you find your house is too quite, we have a whole board devoted to bulldogs looking for home.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome! I hope being here on EBN helps ease the pain of your loss. Maybe a little sis *bullie baby* would be a great addition to the family. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

Hi and welcome, Stella was a beautiful girl, bless her
Hope that being here helps you remember some fun times you must have had over the years
My heart goes out to you :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.