Hi Bully friends!

OP
StellasHonor

StellasHonor

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Hi to everyone who has replied and THANK YOU so much! What a blessing to get connected with you all! I think my little Stella has led me to people who really understand her 'kind'! Bullies are just people with fur and once you love a bully, you never go back :-) I want to start working with my local Bully rescue that I have just discovered recently, and who knows, maybe that will lead us to our new bully baby!! Just yesterday when my little girl was at her doctor (she's 3 1/2), she told the receptionist, "my sister went to heaven and I miss her so much and she misses us, I want to hug her." I feel the same way...

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AW Bless her heart! Yes, bullies are like no other. I swear I feel like I lost a child the day I lost Cass. I don't know what it is about them but I've lost many dogs over the years and none hurt as much as losing the bully girl. You have definitely come to the right place. Everyone here is just crazy about their bullies :heart:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome to EBN, my :heart: aches for your loss of Stella. i lost my girl, Chloe (not a bully) this past spring and i miss her greatly but know she lived a good life and was loved tons! like others have said, i hope you can share photos and stories/info with us here. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.