Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi Bully friends!

Im so sorry to hear about your loss.(hug) While i'm sure there are no words that can comfort you, maybe the support and friendship of people who understand your pain can. I am glad you are here with us. In case you find your house is too quite, we have a whole board devoted to bulldogs looking for home.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! I hope being here on EBN helps ease the pain of your loss. Maybe a little sis *bullie baby* would be a great addition to the family.

Lucy-licious

Hi and welcome, Stella was a beautiful girl, bless her
    Hope that being here helps you remember some fun times you must have had over the years
    My heart goes out to you

Hi to everyone who has replied and THANK YOU so much! What a blessing to get connected with you all! I think my little Stella has led me to people who really understand her 'kind'! Bullies are just people with fur and once you love a bully, you never go back :-) I want to start working with my local Bully rescue that I have just discovered recently, and who knows, maybe that will lead us to our new bully baby!! Just yesterday when my little girl was at her doctor (she's 3 1/2), she told the receptionist, "my sister went to heaven and I miss her so much and she misses us, I want to hug her." I feel the same way...

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

AW Bless her heart! Yes, bullies are like no other. I swear I feel like I lost a child the day I lost Cass. I don't know what it is about them but I've lost many dogs over the years and none hurt as much as losing the bully girl. You have definitely come to the right place. Everyone here is just crazy about their bullies
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for your loss , hopefully u can find some comfort here and in helping with rescue bullies.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

welcome to EBN, my aches for your loss of Stella. i lost my girl, Chloe (not a bully) this past spring and i miss her greatly but know she lived a good life and was loved tons! like others have said, i hope you can share photos and stories/info with us here.
    Amy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads