Glad I found you guys!

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Hi!
I am Brenda, I got my first English bulldog in 2004 and fell in Love!! Funny how it happened, as I didn't think bulldogs were cute, I actually thought they were ugly. But Hubby wanted one and since he's not the biggest fan of Dogs, I said OK... because I love animals.
Well Dixie was a love and she was the Queen of our home within hours of purchasing her. So we read up about Bulldogs and talked with others and taught ourselves a lot of about bullies.
We then purchased Max our Russian Import, and we raised our first litter in 2005. Since then we have owned several bulldogs and realized bulldogs were not all created equal! They can vary so much in appearance and in personalities! But one thing they all have in common is snoring and farting :luv:
I am glad I found this forum and look forward to participating in discussions!
Blessings! Brenda

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! We look forward to pictures and more stories about your babies.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hello and welcome... Yes pictures please lol...

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
We are so glad you found us
too! Glad to have you here and
a part of the family.

Can't wait to see some pictures
of all those bullies.

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Welcome! I too am new here and found this site so helpful! My bully's name is Lola and she is 3 months old. She is my 1st bully and I am soooo in love with her it's kinda crazy! LOL! You're avatar pic is so stinkin' cute! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Your dogs are wonderful. Glad to have you hear. My story is the same as yours. Hubby wanted a bulldog, I wanted a little fluffy lapdog. But I fell in love the moment I held Baby in my arms 16 years ago and never looked back!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome you will soon find how wonderful it is to be an EBN family member. We love photos here, so don't forget the monthly photo contest. We also have awesome sponsors that give discounts on particular days and orders, take advantage it is great to have support.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome Brenda! We all love this site too. Bullies are the BEST! I got my first Bully in early July of last year, now I have two, Gertie and Ida. I'm just sorry I haven't had Bulies years and years ago! This is a great place for info., answers to questions, friendship, you will love it here!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Howdy, Duke is just about the same age as your bulldogs. Like you I've learned a lot in the last six years. Look forward to hearing from you and bouncing ideas off of you iffin I needs info or you need info. Have a great day!

OP
bjsfarm

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Butter Cup's face.jpgmomtom.jpglaceypups.jpgMy Dogs 030.jpgwillieBJ.jpg

These are my current bullies, Tommy and Winston didn't fit on. I'll post them later

Last edited:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1703]bjsfarm[/MENTION] Oh my, you have some wonderful Bullies! Absolutely stunning

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome [MENTION=1703]bjsfarm[/MENTION] yes you will LOVE it here. We have a similar story as to how we got our 1st bullie....my hubby not the biggest dog lover said the only way he would get an inside dog is if it was an English Bulldog. I also thought (dumb me) that there were a little on the "uglee" side but me wanting an inside dog, jumped on it and 2 months later we had Lola who is my girl and I don't know what we would do without her. We recently added a male, Brodie and wow is our house full of love and fun! They are such a joy to have and we have a hard time picturing our household before we had the two of them. My little girl, Mackenzie she is 5, says that she has two brothers and 1 sister. I then have to explain to school that 1 brother and 1 sister are 4-legged. Again, welcome! Your bullies are beautiful!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.