Thread: Glad I found you guys!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Glad I found you guys!

Glad you found us too!!! Aww what beautiful bullies! Ador-a-bull pictures!!!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! Your babies are adorable!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Welcome @bjsfarm yes you will LOVE it here. We have a similar story as to how we got our 1st bullie....my hubby not the biggest dog lover said the only way he would get an inside dog is if it was an English Bulldog. I also thought (dumb me) that there were a little on the "uglee" side but me wanting an inside dog, jumped on it and 2 months later we had Lola who is my girl and I don't know what we would do without her. We recently added a male, Brodie and wow is our house full of love and fun! They are such a joy to have and we have a hard time picturing our household before we had the two of them. My little girl, Mackenzie she is 5, says that she has two brothers and 1 sister. I then have to explain to school that 1 brother and 1 sister are 4-legged. Again, welcome! Your bullies are beautiful!!
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Brenda! and keep those pictures coming, you have found the right place to be, we are all bully addicts here. The pics you posted are too cute, so I take it you have 7? That seems to be alot for someone that thought they were ugly!! It takes but a minute for them to totally steal your heart huh? I look forward to hearing your stories and I am sure you have many!!! I am opposite I ALWAYS wanted one, my husband thought they were ugly (well he still makes remarks!) but the funny thing is he too fell in love with our Vegas!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone I actually have 6 bullies, 3 girls and 3 boys and yes, that's a lot for someone who didn't love them at first sight But that was 6 years ago...... I do love Bullies now lol!
    Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldog puppies!!
    BJ's Farm

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Brenda! Your bullies are adorable!! Oh my gosh! So great to see another bully lover from Pennsylvania!!
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Hi and Welcome to the site! Wow 6 bullies that is awesome! They are all so cute but I have to say I Lacey!! ( Thats mine name too!)
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads