Tucson-new member

jamie menchaca

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Dalilah
Hello everyone,
I live in Tucson and new on here, i own 2 english bulldogs. A boy and a girl, Diesel and Dalilah. The boy is 7 and the girl is 3. I absolutely love the breed and couldnt imagine not having one. Would love to meet other owners in the area. I live on the northwest side of town, have a wonderful husband and a 13 year old son. Thank you!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forums. Can't wait
to see pictures of those bullies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome Jamie! I would love to see pictures of your babies also. You still have time to enter our photo of the month contest..so show us those beautiful babies. If you decide to enter the contest and need help with the loading of photos...just contact any moderator and we will be happy to help. Welcome to the family..hope to hear more from you soon.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Jamie what we like are new members and another thing we like is pictures of your babies!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome Jamie...as you can see we would love to see some pics of your bullies! Glad you found this forum your going to love it...again, welcome.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi Jamie, Diesel and Dalilah ... welcome to the site. I'm sure you are going to love it here, everybody supports each other through the good times and the bad times that we experience with our bullys!! Hope to see some pics and hear more stories very soon!! :D

OP
jamie menchaca

jamie menchaca

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Dalilah
thanks for all the welcomes! i posted a pic as my profile but it doesnt show not sure why? will try again, my bullies get along great together just wish my girl would get along with other dogs as well, she is a bit protective

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
thanks for all the welcomes! i posted a pic as my profile but it doesnt show not sure why? will try again, my bullies get along great together just wish my girl would get along with other dogs as well, she is a bit protective

The avatar shows in posts, the profile pic is just for your profile when it is visited. Hope that helps!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.