Hello from Indy!

FrancesBaby

Dec 23, 2010
Indy
Bulldog(s) Names
Frances and Winnifred or "Winnie"
Hi everyone,

I am new to EBN and I am very excited to find a source to help answer all of my bully questions.

I am married to my high school sweetheart and we do not have an skin babies yet. We have been bully parents since May 2009. My "firstborn" Frances was a gift to myself for graduating nursing school. We added to our family this past September with Winnifred or "Winnie" as she goes by. It has been an interesting adjustment for Fran and we are working on some new aggression/behavior issues with her that I will be posting about later.

Both of my girls were purchased as puppies---from reputable breeders (1 of which is our veterinarian) and thankfully not from a puppy mill/store. However I have recently discovered our local bulldog rescue and I look forward to working with them and definitely have discovered my heart for adoption in the future...distant future that is b/c I don't think Fran can handle anymore change at this time;)

But anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and I am looking forward to get to know other bully lovers.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Your girls are very pretty!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! You have found the BEST place for Bully friends and info! Your girls are adorabull! I love their names! How did you happen to choose Frances and Winifred? It's interesting to me, my grandma's name was Frances and my Mom's middle name is Winifred! (And she's a retired RN). How crazy is that?

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome the forums!!
We are glad to have you
here. It is a great place to
get to know other bullie
owners and to get some great
advise.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome, i am new here as well. love that you are a fellow Hoosier. :) i am near Ft. Wayne. what is the age difference in your girls (they are so cute)?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Your girls are adorable! Make sure you check out the tutorials board for all the fun additions on the site. So glad you joined us, looking forward to you sharing pics and stories with us :)

OP
FrancesBaby

FrancesBaby

Dec 23, 2010
Indy
Bulldog(s) Names
Frances and Winnifred or "Winnie"
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

@ Gertie's Mom---Frances was named after the main character in Dirty Dancing, my favorite movie. In the movie Frances goes by her nickname of "Baby" and so my Fran was originally called Baby but the lil stinker really only answered to Frances so the name stuck;) As for Winnifred, she is all white so my husband and I googled girls names that mean "white" and came up with Pearl, Blanche, and Winnie and she looked like a Winnie so it stuck:)

[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION]--- Frances will be 2 in March and Winnie turns 6 months next week. Both my girls are petite Fran is 43 lbs and Winnie is VERY small for 6 months at only 24 lbs. (Fran weighed 24 lbs at 4 months!). Nice to see another Hoosier on here! We are in Greenwood just south of Indy.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yes!!!! Someone else from Indiana!!! Hooray!! I can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures of your babies!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww I LOVE the movie Dirty Dancing, how cute!!! Welcome to the EBN. so glad to have you. Don't forget to enter in the photo of the month contest and post any questions you have, everyone here is always more than happy to give their advice and support :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN. getting so many from Indiana someone better start organizing a Hoosier Meet Up for next spring.. LOL Please post more pix of your great looking 'kids' ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.