an Indiana wave!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
hello! i'm a bully Momma to Bullet (7.5 mo. male brindle). i'm beyond thrilled to have found this site and hope to learn and share fun facts and bits about english bulldogs.

our family is excited with the arrival of Bullet two weeks ago. we love his quirks and laugh daily at his sweet personality.

i hope to get to know you all. (hug)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, we are very glad to have you here [MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION] !!

Your baby bully is adorable, what a great avatar, I just love it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, no question is too big or too small or too silly to be answered. Even if we don't know the answer! LOL

Don't forget to check out the tutorials section and find out about bully bucks, the photo of the month contest and read our forum rules.

Thank you for joining EBN! (hug)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Bullet is a cutie!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! I have two 7 and 1/2 month old girls, one brindle and one red brindle. When is Bullet's birthday? Gertie will be 8 months old the 24th of this month, and Ida on the 26th. He is a handsome boy! So glad you found this site, you will love it!

OP
Momma2Bullet

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
thanks for the compiments....is there a bully that isn't cute?!?! ;)

Thanks Julie, Bullet was born on May 13th. guess i'm resisting him growing up as i just realized he is over 8 months now. boo. lol darn, i just realized January is half over. haha i'm lovin the information offered here already. i had researched and studied about bulldogs for several months to make sure one would be right for us. i don't know why i haven't been a bully parent before this.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome! What a cute little guy! You'll get lots of great info on this site!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome to our site, since you have been reading I know you have already found some very useful information. Bullet is a beautiful young man :heart:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi... Wonderful!!! Another Indiana Bullie Parent! Nice to meet you. Which part of the state are you from?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
welcome to the family. Bullet is adorable! Being a new bully mom, you are going to have many new experiences and we are here to help guide you through it. Don't for get to post more photos, we love photos

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
What a great looking boy you
have there. Welcome to the
site we are so glad you are here.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION] I'm only a couple hours west of you... close to South Bend.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.