Newbie here

Annemarie

Sep 15, 2014
Country
United kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
In one yet
Hi guys I haven't yet got out baby yet she is due home 16/10 but I was wondering any special advice for thing to make her life easier, I am gonna buy her a training cage for when I am unable to be with her which is highly unlikely gonna happen often, I already bought her a bed ( unfortunately she won't be allowed on the sofa it's leather ) I am planning on slowly introducing a natural diet for her is there anything other than the basics that you wished someone told u to get

omg I am sooooo excited
right now compiling a list of names think I love oldie names like Mabel Martha Hilda any suggestions :)

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:peekaboo::welcome: your life is soon to change be plenty rested for the start of your journey, be fair, compassionate and remember how blessed you are to have each other. Look into pet insurance, find a vet who knows bullies, be firm, be consistent and do not, repeat do not let that look let them get away with it. Never play tug of war until they are old enough to understand not to bite hands. You are the Alpha and they need your guidance - have a blast post plenty of pics and tell those juicy stories. Advice - take plenty of pictures while they are young because they grow so fast. Have her for a day or two then name her it will come to you like yeah that is it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... Best of luck with your new baby! Look forward to pictures

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome2: To EBN, how exciting a new little Bullie coming home, I hope the time passes quick for you.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Have you thought about the name Ralphie? Get plenty of pee pads and baby wipes.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know the puppy is a girl, but Orion is a really cute name!

I would look on YouTube for the video coins in a can. It's a great way to help teach the puppy not to use its teeth. Plenty of play toys and chew toys.

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
How exciting!! It was only a few months ago I was going through the same thing!! My Bully Baby is now four months old and I love him like crazy!!!! 10384614_10203443732547771_6892878427234315895_n.jpg Welcome to EBN!!! :hiii:

mandals0810

Aug 27, 2014
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy
:welcome2:

I'm a newbie here also as well as a new EB owner. Everyone here is so friendly and there is TONS of helpful info about owning and caring for a bulldog on this site!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.