Hi from Chicago to everyone

DennisD

Sep 10, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Mae
I found this site a bit by accident as I was looking for food for my English bully. My wife and I adopted a very sweet English bulldog last March from a great rescue, adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue. Maggie Mae is about 3 we believe and is a former mill momma. We're hoping to adopt a companion for her when my wife retires in January. I'm so looking forward to being part of this family.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome4: To EBN!!

Thank you for adopting Maggie Mae (but we must have pictures of this princess!!).

If you have any questions, check out the articles, or the faq section. You can also just post a new topic. The people here are wonderful, always willing to help. :hiya:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We can't wait to meet your babies...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Dennis and welcome to EBN to you and Maggie Mae. You are so awesome to have rescued her, there are so many out there. I will never understand how people can just give away or abandon their babies when they no longer produce pups, or they move, or they get old. She is very lucky to have her. You will love the EB breed, they are the most loving, loyal, and comical breeds I've ever owned. You'll love this site too, lots of great information, and lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see lots more of you and Maggie on here, and please share lots of pictures of her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs! thanks so much for adopting Maggie Mae!!

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
Welcome to EBN! We want to see pics of Maggie Mae! Thank you for giving her a forever home:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleviuss

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Dennis and welcome to you and Maggie Mae!! Pics of the british lady....please!
You saved her and she'll pay you back with all of her love!!

OP
D

DennisD

Sep 10, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Mae
Thanks!

Attachments

• Maggie and Nate meeting.jpg
    Maggie and Nate meeting.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 169

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Welcome. Maggie Mae is a cutie ")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Welcome! I'm in Chicago as well. We attend many of adopt-a bull's meetup events, and volunteer for Chicago english bulldog rescue group. Maggie is a cutie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.