Hi from Minnesota

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
I am extremely lucky to have come across a local ad in which the owner was giving away her 4 year old female old english bulldog. She gave me toys, food, kennel, vet papers. Since bringing her home today, she is just super perky. We live in the country, so we already roamed fields, woods. She was a city dog whose male owner is overseas, and wife has no time. I got her just in time. I came across the online ad minutes after it was published. She is mostly tan with wide frame and typical bully face. Weighs 46 lbs. Ill try to post picture. But to get her free just blew me away!:w00t: she is loveable, potty trained, spayed, and very protective. Also good at following commands. I consider myself blessed to have found Josie.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Oh welcome and thank you for giving her a home! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how she's doing.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and lucky you saw the ad and very lucky for her. Looking forward in seeing pics of her and just a friendly reminder, that bullies can't handle heat very well, so be careful when she is outside running around. Here in Texas, in the summer, ours can't stay out but for about 10 minutes or so before they get too hot.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what timing! Thank yo for giving her a new home -- look forward to seeing pictures of your girl!

:welcome3: to EBN

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Josie, I love her name! Looking forward to pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Julie, love the new picture of Ftse, Beautiful Handsome Bully you have. I Love Ftse.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.