thekidsmama

Jan 12, 2011
Port Charlotte Fl.
Bulldog(s) Names
Belleau Wood
Hello there, My name is Suzanne. Just thought I would stop by and say Hi. I have a 2 year old female english bulldog who is one of the kids. I grew up with an english bulldog and knew after having a family I wanted one. Talked it over for about 3 years with hubby and as a Christmas present 2 years ago got to pick her out. Her name is Belleau Wood Rose (We are a big military family and if you are unfamiliar Belleau Wood is from a Marine Corp battle.) Although she anwsers to Belleau (Bella). I still havent figured out who rules this house. LOL More than likely me although Belleau likes to think she does. Her favorite past times include chasing her 4 legged brother (Boston Terrier). Crawling into mine on Hubby's lap and sleeping. (Yes she is spoiled) If you want to know more feel free to ask.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hello and welcome to the forum..... We love to see pictures... We also have photo of the month contest check them out..... I am owned by two Bullie kids and love it lol...

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the family. I also have a Bella that is spoiled and I also grew up with a bully, his name was Richard.
I know you will enjoy visiting often and most of our Newbies become addicted real fast. Please post pictures, we love to see them! If you have any questions, please ask and if you have answers to others, please feel free to post.

Again, Welcome

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome Suzanne and Belleau! There's a Christmas song by Garth Brooks called "Belleau Wood", I love it! Have you ever heard it? You will love our group. So much great info here. Please show us pics of Belleau!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forums we are
glad to have you here with us.

Can't wait to see pictures of
Belleau!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
hello! welcome! thanks for joining :) and thanks for your family's service in the military!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1702]thekidsmama[/MENTION] Welcome to you, Suzanne, and Bella. We now have two Bella bullies on this website!!! I have only been a member here since the summer and my oldest bully is 3 years old. Daddy is our baby ... he was a rescue from an amish puppy mill and is not the cleverest dog in the world but he makes up for it in cuteness!!!

L

Lucy-licious

Hiya, welcome to EBN and prepare to spend a lot of ur spare time here,
I've only been a member a few wks and i'm already an addict,
Everyones friendly and theres loads of advice
Oh and photos galore, we love photos :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to Belleau's pictorial debut.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Suzanne you are going to love it here, we love pictures! I want to see a picture of your beautiful Bella!!

OP
T

thekidsmama

Jan 12, 2011
Port Charlotte Fl.
Bulldog(s) Names
Belleau Wood
Welcome Suzanne and Belleau! There's a Christmas song by Garth Brooks called "Belleau Wood", I love it! Have you ever heard it? You will love our group. So much great info here. Please show us pics of Belleau!

Really, and the funny thing is I love country music but have never heard that song by Garth. I will have to go look it up. I am gonna try and get a pic up soon. Just going through this site, I am on a military wives website that uses this same layout so I am hoping to post pics it will be the same.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you and Bealleau better!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome! Glad you found this site and your going to love it if you don't already! Cannot wait to see pics of your Bella! I have two bullies (just added the 2nd on 12/3) and they definately rule our house, just ask them! Again, welcome!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
If you like Country music, you will LOVE the song. It is really pretty, and touching. I always have to wipe a tear or two whenever I listen to it!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to the site. So glad you joined. We love pictures, videos and bully stories so please share away :) And of course if you ever need any advice or support we are here!!!! We seem to come across some unique stuff with bullies and we have all needed that as some point or another.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.