ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I don't mean to be rude...I love the dog, but hate the picture. It reminds me of an advertisement for bulldog rescue, except the very generous supply of food.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Welcome to the forum. If I might, I have a few quesitons: 1) What is this beautiful babies name?; 2) Does she/he get to come in the house or is she/he residing in that area in the picture?; 3) What experience do you have will bullies? Is this your first time being owned by a bully? My questions are not meant to be prying and hopefully won't upset you but there is room for concern. The biggest majority of bully owners have their bullies inside in a controlled environment with AC in the summer and heat in the winter. Bullies can over heat in extreme temperatures and normally don't do well outside in environments where their feet, wrinkles and tail pockets cannot be kept clean and moisture free. They really aren't the best choice for an outside pet. They do like to play and romp around in mud puddles if given the chance (at least mine do) and I do hope this is the case in this picture. It looks like there are two separte types of food in the bowl and I would recomend one good grain free food that adorable bully can handle otherwise it is possible for her/him to have issues food related and it will be harder to pin point what is going on if there is a great deal of variety in the diet. Again, I am not trying to upset anyone or you; everyone raises their babies different and has different circumstances in their lifes but bullies are somewhat of a different breed and need more maintenance than some of the other breeds out there. This site has subject matter experts on bullies available willing to assist with all kinds of different things that come up with the breed. Good luck and I do wish you and your baby the best. Take care.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't mean to be rude...I love the dog, but hate the picture. It reminds me of an advertisement for bulldog rescue, except the very generous supply of food.

Those are my thoughts also. :welcome:to EBN. We are hoping that your beautiful baby does not LIVE outside -EBD's are not outside dog " material".

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I never took a glance at the picture. Just the dog.
Please tell us you don't keep your baby there. The dog looks very clean tho ????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN..... what is your sweet abbies name... he/she is a cutie!

WOW that is a lot of food... do you free feed or have other dogs?

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Makes one wonder the story behind the picture, as I like to say Love each other Fiercely

OP
L

LDizzle

Aug 14, 2014
My bad his name is harley and don't mean to upset any body here but my big boy loves to play outside and loves the water he's a inside bully he has a outside kennel but I don't leave him inside that kennel only reason he's in the kennel now is that we had a flood and the whole house flooded so He's outside and the dog Food part I feed him pedigree dry food And the other dog food is for my other puppy the bully doesn't like that food so I have different pics of him inside didn't mean to upset any body thanks yalllll...

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
My bad his name is harley and don't mean to upset any body here but my big boy loves to play outside and loves the water he's a inside bully he has a outside kennel but I don't leave him inside that kennel only reason he's in the kennel now is that we had a flood and the whole house flooded so He's outside and the dog Food part I feed him pedigree dry food And the other dog food is for my other puppy the bully doesn't like that food so I have different pics of him inside didn't mean to upset any body thanks yalllll...

Don't worry about it. Some times people send stuff to start a reaction. If you have a look at the photo you can see why some people was unsure.
People on here are great, friendly and dog lovers. Sorry to hear about the flood. I hope everything is getting better

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.