Kayvon&Zoey

Zoey2014kg

Aug 11, 2014
Oceanside, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Hello just a quick bit of information about my pup and I.
My name is Kayvon and my little brat is Zoey, she is current 4 months (Aug 2014) and is my husband and I first dog. We live in Southern California on Camp Pendleton but we are both from Ohio. Zoey, being our first pup I am looking for as much information on the breed to help me raise her.
Feel free to message me, would love to meet up with some other bully owners <3
Kayvon & Zoey:D Zoey July 27 2014.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12590]Zoey2014kg[/MENTION] :welcome4:to EBN!! Zoey is a cutie! This is the right place to be for any questions about your baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... look at that fac, attitude written all over it! She is a beauty!

:welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!

OP
Zoey2014kg

Zoey2014kg

Aug 11, 2014
Oceanside, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
@2BullyMama Oooh Yes she definitely has the bully attitude, if she not constantly following me around the house, she is waiting for me to pay attention to her either barking or sitting on my feet lol

@Manydogs I'm currently on the food forum, Zoey is on Puppy Pedigree, since that is what she was on from her breeder but I want and need to change it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama Oooh Yes she definitely has the bully attitude, if she not constantly following me around the house, she is waiting for me to pay attention to her either barking or sitting on my feet lol

@Manydogs I'm currently on the food forum, Zoey is on Puppy Pedigree, since that is what she was on from her breeder but I want and need to change it.

What are you thinking in lines of food? We have a great list you can review and check which you might want to switch over too

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/content.php?219-Dog-Food-Ratings

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi Kayvon and Zoe. I lived on Camp Pendleton for years with my now ex husband. We lived in San Onofre. Beautiful place!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Kayvon and Zoey. Welcome to EBN. Zoey is so cute and a beauty. You'll love it on this site, and we look forward to seeing more of you and Zoey on here. Christine gave you great advice to look at the Dog Food Ratings on the Home page. You want to choose a food that is rated a 4 to 6 Star, for quality and nutrition, and one that is grain and chicken free. Many bullies are allergic to chicken. We feed our guys Fromm's Lamb and Lentil.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
very cute we live in south California too in apple valley. were both from PA if its close to you we should get the dogs together sometime welcome to the sight its great if you need anything just ask!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online