Hello from Georgia

baileysdawgs

Aug 7, 2014
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cody, Gemma, Dixie, Teddy
Hi everyone! I stumbled onto this forum while looking for info about English Bulldogs with straight tails - one of our puppies has a straight tail, so nobody seems to want him. :( I've attached a pic - he's so stinkin' cute and sweet! Our bulldogs (dawgs, since we're from GA :)) are family members - they go fishing, camping, and riding with us on a regular basis. I'm so glad to have found somewhere that I can swap tips, tricks, stories, and pics with other owners and breeders! Seriously y'all, is there ANYTHING better than being owned by an English Bulldog?!

NewStrike.jpg

This is our beautiful "Strike." He always liked nursing on one end and as soon as he was done he'd travel to the other end, knocking all his brothers and sisters off their nipples, so he could get to Mama's head to snuggle. We called it puppy bowling and named him Strike. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! Strike is adorbale and I love how you came up with his name!

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
Welcome:) He is so cute! I believe the right person will come along that has done there research and find that he is perfect for them. When I picked my little girl out I made sure she didn't have a cork screw tail(not saying that they aren't cute that way) I just wanted one less thing to worry about when it came to her health. Good luck in finding him a good home:)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
In uk straight (not gay tail) are very desirable in the show rings -also as Miami mentioned there are less issues with straight tails
Btw this is my Lilly tail ;-)
2yraharu.jpg

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Strike is Beautiful, I am sure someone will come along for this Beautiful Boy. Love To Strike from me and Elmo.

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
Welcome Strike:) he is sooo cute!!! We are from Georgia too:) welcome to the site!!! Tons of knowledgeable peps on here!!!!
vyzy6e5a.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is a doll. Straight tails are usually what people I know in the show world would prefer, as long as they are not too long. My Buddy boy has a straight tail but only about 2 1/2 inches long. I had a woman at a show tell me she would give a million dollars for a tail like that. So someone will come along and appreciate the straight tail. Plus, we have several breeders on here so just a friendly reminder, we do not allow promoting your kennel, pups for sell, and do not allow pics of litters here. Glad you joined the family so join in and have some fun.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Hi everyone! I stumbled onto this forum while looking for info about English Bulldogs with straight tails - one of our puppies has a straight tail, so nobody seems to want him. :( I've attached a pic - he's so stinkin' cute and sweet! Our bulldogs (dawgs, since we're from GA :)) are family members - they go fishing, camping, and riding with us on a regular basis. I'm so glad to have found somewhere that I can swap tips, tricks, stories, and pics with other owners and breeders! Seriously y'all, is there ANYTHING better than being owned by an English Bulldog?!

View attachment 75303

This is our beautiful "Strike." He always liked nursing on one end and as soon as he was done he'd travel to the other end, knocking all his brothers and sisters off their nipples, so he could get to Mama's head to snuggle. We called it puppy bowling and named him Strike. :)

Welcome to EBN.

Strike is one cute boy!! My Dozer has a straight tail as well Which means no tail pocket to keep cleaned out!

IMG_0306 (800x533).jpg
Dozer is on the left.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
dogsagain 005.JPG Here is one of mine's straight tail. I call it her "happy tail" because she can wag!! My vet, who does a lot of bullie work and has his own, told me that alot of owners who raise them will have the tails cut-if they are like that. But of course, they never mention it to anyone! I love her tail, as [MENTION=10979]Bella and Dozers Dad[/MENTION] stated, it is a lot easier to deal with. Your pup is a cutie and what a great name! :welcome3: Someone one day will see him and fall in love!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.