Introducing Mr. B

BulldogMum

Aug 4, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley & Seven
Hello everyone,

I am BulldogMum and my English Bulldog is Bentley aka Mr. B. He is 3 and a half and is staring at me right now. Not sure what he wants but he just finished blowing his nose on my face and letting some gas go, so I would think he probably wants to go outside! LOL. Gotta love them. Bentley is a rescue, his BulldogDad rescued him from a bad situation. He was getting beat up by other dogs, burned with cigarettes and when his Dad saw the guy kick him, that was it. The guy got kicked back and Bentley has had a great life from that day forward. True story - About 15 months after Bentley was rescued he rescued his Dad back. Their house was on fire and he woke his Dad up. At first he thought Mr. B wanted to play at 0400 but quickly realized that he was getting him up for help. There was no way out the door was burning hot and 2 stories up the safety ladder wouldn't open. Firemen arrived and Dad told the firemen Bentley goes first - final. Mr. B was carried down the ladder and then Dad! They lost everything. No insurance... I showed up on the scene about 2 months earlier but was away working as a travel nurse. After the fire, I brought the two of them to where I was Haida Gwaii and after 2 months there we went on a three month camping trip last summer in British Columbia and now all three of us live in my Grandparents old house in a small town in Ontario, where I am from. My "Avatar" is a pic of Bentley while on our camping trip. PRECIOUS!!!

My pleasure to meet you all! Gotta get the babe outside - I can't take the staring anymore!!! LOL.:excited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Mr. b is a handsome and a smart bully. That was a good story of how you met and I am happy his daddy listened to him and got up that night. Looking forward in seeing more pics of him and hearing more stories.

OP
BulldogMum

BulldogMum

Aug 4, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley & Seven
Thank you!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Bentley is a Handsome Young Guy Bully. I am so Happy that the Idiot who kicked Mr. B got kicked back, how can anyone hurt the innocent Animals. Thank You So Much Dad for saving this Precious Soul from the abuse he went through. Mr. B was so Grateful for you saving him, he saved you right back. Loads Of Love to Wonderful Mr. B and his family for giving him so much Love and Kindness.:angelheart::kisskiss:
sign0168.gif

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic intro.... thanky ou all for saving each other!

:welcome3: to EBN... so glad you found us

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Wow, what a story! I am so glad that everyone is now safe and a happy family. Welcome to EBN! Can't wait to see more pictures of Mr. B!

OP
BulldogMum

BulldogMum

Aug 4, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley & Seven
Oh my! You must be the sweetest person ever to think LOL stood for Loads of Love! Every time I type it I will think of you and Elmo! Is your Avatar Elmo? Beautiful baby!!! Find out what LMAO stands for...
LOL (and I mean Loads of Love) to you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.