question

schak

Oct 14, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Margie
I always see all of these contests, but I never see where the winners are announced. Where might that be? Maybe it's because I am new and don't come here often, but I find this website to be very busy and clunky to navigate.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The contest winners are posted usually on the HOme page. Believe me, I am not computer saavy and it was hard for me. I still get confused! [MENTION=10080]schak[/MENTION]

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
The winners are posted on the "Home" page just under "Current active users" It's basically the first thing I see when I log on:) If you want to see more winners go to "Articles by section" on the right hand side on the "Home" page and click on "EBN news contests and events". Hope it helps, I think you'll get used to it, there is SO much information and we all love to talk about our bulldogs;) so maybe that's why it seems a bit much:)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, as everyone has already mentioned, you'll find the winners on the Home Page,but you can also find them on the Contest Forum. Most of the contests, especially the monthly Photo Contests run for a whole month, and then they are voted on. Lisa or BullMama will always post when it's time to vote, and when the winners are posted.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.