Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406685225.010310.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406685225.010310.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 301
Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
welcome...your gordo is just beautiful... good that you switched from beneful as if I remmber correctly that is mainly corn. I dont know what is in simply nourish but I think most here try to feed a grain free dog food. when I use dog food I go with a grain free like blue buffalo some here use fromms which I understand to be one of the better dog foods out there. I also feed raw, so theres many choices out there. have fun with your beautiful new baby!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Beneful isn't a good food. Any food that has "corn" in the ingredients, put it back on the shelf. We feed ours FROMM 4 star grain free foods. Some bullies just shed more than others. Get the Kong Zoom Groom and brush him a few times a week, that will help. Your baby is a handsome bully, bless you for adopting him.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Such a cutie! Definitely look into a grain free food like Fromm and I also think these guys do best when chicken isn't the main source of protein. I feed Ruckus Fromm Beef Frittata and Surf and Turf.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful bully. The shedding will calm once you find the right food. :welcome: to EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN..... food does play a role. As others have stated, find a grain free food to help lessen the shedding. Best of luck with you new beautiful baby!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Well, we all shed, but your bully is white so you see it everywhere...:D Proper food and brushing will help. I feed raw and especially my older bully really hardly sheds, except at times like this when there' been a massive heat wave for a couple of weeks. I call him my silk bulldog. The younger one has more and thicker fur and he's my wool bulldog....Welcome to EBN!

OP
Love My Gordo

Love My Gordo

Jul 29, 2014
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordo
Thank you all so much! I appreciate your advice. I am gonna try a different brand of food. Without a doubt bullies are the sweetest to cuddle and they show you so much love! Great with my children.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Welcome!! We feed George Orijin Six Fish. He started on Orijin puppy & it is WONDERFUL! He has a beautiful coat, no skin issues and does well digestively with it. If you are having allergy or skin issues I would definitely switch to a grain free, high protein food!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.