Bully lover and (hopefully) soon to be owner.

Wolfaert

Jul 28, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hi all! I'm Neil, though I also go by Wolf. I fell in love with bulldogs years ago and have been researching and meeting as many bullies and bulldog owners as I can ever since. I've not yet been able to get a bulldog of my own, but hopefully that will change in the next few months with the aid of a very awesome and charitable breeder I'm working with. I just got prescribed a companion pet by my doctor and can't imagine a better fit for my situation than a bully. With all that I've been researching even more about bulldogs and their care because I want to be able to provide my bully with the best life I can give it. This place and the people on it have been so insightful and informative that I thought this would be a good cyber home for me and my future bully so I joined up. I look forward to absorbing as much info and tips as I can and when the time comes offering what tips I can from my experiences. Thanks I'll see you around the cyber block!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome:starting off on the right foot by finding EBN Hope you get your companion am Iooking forward too hearing stories and of course pictures

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and BEST of luck in the search for your new Bulldog baby!

:welcome3:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.