Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
sophia.jpgHi Im Nancy and my Bully is Sophia she just turned 1 and I gotta tell you shes a hand full. thankfully Im not new to dogs and have a total of 5 of different breeds.(all inside ) I knew what I was getting my self into medically and personality wise..but I always wanted a bully.....thats what my husband says when she comes running in the house covered in mud.......YOU WANTED A BULLDOG !!!!!

although I just recently became a member,Ive been lurking and reading as a guest for a few months. I want to let everyone here know how much I appreciate this forum and how helpful it has been for me and my baby girl Sophia. My Sophia had the terrible habit of grabbing her leash when we walked and played tug of war with me. it got so bad I had to stop walking her, until one day I looked on this forum and notice someone had the same problem, I tried most of the stuff recommended but then I came across lokismom simple solution ...a chain leash..it works perfectly and sophia and I have been walking ever since with no problems.. I also found out about flank alopicia on this site (which my Sophia had and passed this info along to my vet who was totally stumped. not to mention info on cherry eye and entropian (my vet loves me)

so again thankyou all for this forum
Nancy and her babygirl Sophia

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome2: Nancy and Sophia.

So happy you have got some valuable information from here on EBN, usually you can find an answer to any question otherwise just post it and everyone will try to help you.

Sophia is a pretty girl and good to see that you have finally signed up with us here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great intro... LOVE hearing how the site has provided helpful info and gets people and bullies in a better place!

Sophia sure is a cutie pie... :welcome3: to EBN

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you finally joined us! Welcome to you and Sophia!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome: from one past lurker to another it feels good to be posted so glad you finally came forward and we get to hear all the positive interactions and best we get to meet Sophia. Look so forward to hearing your family stories and of course pics of the whole clan - Welcome

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
Welcome to EBN. I can relate to you, I also have alway wanted a bulldog. I also had some medical problems with him and found out what it was on this site. I know what you mean when you feel gratitude towards this site and it's members, this really is a great community. Welcome Sophia really is adorable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online