Hello

Percilus

Jul 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello,

Just a quick note. We are picking up our puppy mid august and can't wait to read more and discuss things around bulldogs with everyone!

Any lists where I can find which things I should have for our puppy when it comes home? I am going to ask the people we are picking him up from but I thought I could ask here too.

Can't wait to interact with everyone!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: how exciting, welcome to the world of bully love!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome: so glad you found EBN I was a stalker of the site a year before getting my baby and am hooked line and sinker.You will get great advice from most of the group and hear some stories and view some great pics. Personally crate and pen are top on my list a lot of patience, love and chew toys. On the top of this page right hand corner is a search engine that will direct you to anything you are looking for. Just enter a subject and it will take you to all threads that pertain to it. Hope you both get to enjoy this site as much as I do and have a great time with your new family member - Love each other fiercely :love:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How exciting!! My only advice is sleep through the night now since you wont e soon, lol!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

mindyclax

Jul 28, 2014
Our breeders sent home a towel with her old home scent on it. I honestly don't know if that helped her transition but she did like laying on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.