Brilloluna

Jul 20, 2014
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cricket (2014-) Willa: (2001-2013)
Hi- I'm a new member.
I had my first bully, Willa, for 12 years. She passed last year, and I think she took a part of me with her when she went. She was such a sweet, sweet, mellow dog.
After telling myself I'd not get another bulldog, I found Cricket. She's now 5 1/2 - 6 months old. She was a gift to a person who had never had a dog before, so she was surrendered to an animal shelter by the time she was 15 weeks old. The minute I saw her online and realized she was only 40 minutes away, I knew she would end up with me. That was 2 months ago. She's a firecracker of a little bully and is ALL OVER THE PLACE! (she's 22 pounds right now)
I'm here to just swap tips, stories, and just enjoy bulldogs with other like-minded people. :)
Here are my obligatory brag photos of Willa (the first photo, walking by my side) and Cricket (one with the bow, and one sleeping in the car). :) Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

WillaCin-59.jpgIMG_5640.jpgIMG_6103.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome2: Your girl Willa was a beautiful girl. They do take part of your heart with them. It hurts so much, but life is so much better, having had them. You can never replace them-but you can love another one. Just like kids-no two are alike!! Cricket is a cutie!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:welcome4:to the site, sorry for the loss of Willa, they definitely take a part of you with them but you keep apart of them in your heart always. Great that you rescued Cricket, look forward to seeing more photos, she was meant to be with you, she is gorgeous !

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome!!!! Many of us here have lost a bulldog and said the exact same thing! I've done it twice now, you never ever forget the love you have and receive from your dogs but you can love another one! Your story is so much like mine, when I saw pics of my now 10 month old, I just knew he would be my next bulldog! I hope you have many many happy years ahead of you both.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN! thank you for saving that sweet girl for the shelter -- what a face!

Rest in pease sweet Willa.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
What an angel, both of you!!! What a great story , glad you shared it with everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Crickett is adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Good for Cricket that she ended up with you!..and good for you that you ended up here! You will absolutely love this site, the people, and all it has to offer!

Most Reactions