KaylaB

Jul 19, 2014
Hi everyone :)

I'm Kayla - Like lots of other people, my husband and I have lurked around this site for awhile. As a teenager I got my first bully, Roscoe. He went with me onto college, my first apartment, and learned to share the bed when my boyfriend (now husband) moved in with us. I was incredibly blessed and he spent 10 amazing years with me.

After having my daughter a little over a year ago complications led to several surgeries that ment she would be my only child. Now my husband and I are hoping we'll find a wonderful bully to add to the family. We're not sure yet if we'll adopt a rescue or a puppy, but we know we'll find the perfect new member of our family soon.

My grumpy old man <3
ujyve3ug.jpg

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Your Grumpy Old Man was just Beautiful. a real Sweet Heart Bully. Welcome to EBN. We are happy to have you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: best of luck on your search for a new family member!

Roscoe sure was a handsome fella

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Kayla, if we can help at all don't hesitate to ask. Roscoe-- what a beautiful boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to EBN! [MENTION=12426]KaylaB[/MENTION] Roscoe was such a handsome boy. I think it is wonderful That you spent so much time with him-he went to college! He let your boyfriend have room in the bed! :) A lot of "kids" leave for college and leave the dog behind :(-so wonderful that you were faithful to Roscoe-he truly was your baby! Congratulations on your new family!

Members online

No members online now.