Jun 25, 2014
Herriman, Utah
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Vito
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Hi All,

My name is Alisha. My husband Jack and I have been lurking around this website and forum for over a month now and doing LOTS of research. Jack has wanted an English Bulldog for quite some time now, so when he started researching and calling breeders, I figured it would be a good time to start getting ourselves prepared, since we have never technically owned an animal before. This website has been our savior ever since! Obviously, I didn't know quite what to expect, but figured it couldn't be any harder than raising a newborn baby and since we've got three children, I thought it would be a cake walk. LOL!! We brought our baby boy, Vito home last Saturday, July 5th. He is now 8 weeks and 4 days old. To say the last 8 days has been challenging would be an understatement, but I wouldn't change a thing! I fell in love with my little guy way before he was even old enough to come home. And since getting to know his stubborn personality, we love him even more.

Thank you all for the help you have given and I'm sure I will be posting way more since I'm nervous about doing everything right.

Last edited:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome to EBN and don't hesitate to ask a question ..everyone here is so helpful and no matter what your issue or problem may be there are plenty of members here who have gone through it and are happy to help!
Vito looks awesome! Congratulations!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Oh my goodness he his so handsome!! congratulations! This place is amazing to get answers everyone is extremely helpful on here!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He's so pretty!!! Welcome to the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site!!!! So nice to see another Utahn on here (even if I am getting ready to move). Your baby is gorgeous

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome: so glad you found EBN you are off to a great start. Wow what a cutie and different than any other breed. This site offers so much hints, help and support and a wee bit addictive hope you get to like the forum as much as we do. Best of luck and look forward to reading your stories and seeing pics.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Little Vito is so cute, that last pic just about did me in… Lol :luv:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thank you all, I appreciate it!

What part of Utah are you in and where are you moving? (Curiosity :)

I live in Springville right now, I'll be moving to Henderson Nevada once I sell my house here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.