Hi Everyone

Arthurs mom

Jul 13, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arthur
I just wanted to introduce myself. My little bully boy was born 5 days ago so he's still with his Mom and 4 sisters. We are calling him Arthur! and we get to bring him home in September. I've never owned an English Bulldog before but my step daughter has one that my husband and I fell in love with so we decided we should add to the family.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to EBN! That is exciting that you are going to have a new bully baby soon! Congratulations! Well, you have come to the right place! We all adore bulldogs here and this is a great place to share pictures and stories of your bully as well as ask any questions you might have! There is a ton of great information here too in articles. Welcome again and can't wait to see pictures of Arthur!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Congratulations on your new baby Arthur, we can't wait to see pics of your new bully!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: Can't wait to see him-What a cute name for a bullie boy!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and Welcome to EBN. So glad you joined. :congrats2:Congratulations on your new baby Arthur. You must be so excited, the wait is going to be hard. You will love owning or I should say being owned by a bully. Lol. They are the most loveable, cutest, and most stubborn breed of dog ever, but the best breed. You'll love it on this site, there is lots of great information and lots of great people always willing to answer your questions , give advice, and share their experiences. Go to the Home page and you will find many great articles on Dog Food ratings and Nutrition, you want to choose a 4 To 6 Star rated food, and there is some great articles on Bringing home puppy, and things you need for your new puppy. You'll find these articles really helpful. I hope to see more of you on this site, and lots of pictures of Arthur.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of being owned by a bulldog. You are going to love it here

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN and congrats on your new baby, look forward to seeing pic's of Arthur

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome3: glad to have you! Can't wait for pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:welcome4:Hi and Welcome to EBN. So glad you joined. :congrats2:Congratulations on your new baby Arthur. You must be so excited, the wait is going to be hard. You will love owning or I should say being owned by a bully. Lol. They are the most loveable, cutest, and most stubborn breed of dog ever, but the best breed. You'll love it on this site, there is lots of great information and lots of great people always willing to answer your questions , give advice, and share their experiences. Go to the Home page and you will find many great articles on Dog Food ratings and Nutrition, you want to choose a 4 To 6 Star rated food, and there is some great articles on Bringing home puppy, and things you need for your new puppy. You'll find these articles really helpful. I hope to see more of you on this site, and lots of pictures of Arthur.

-As you can see great people and advice - on the right hand top of the page there is a search engine just enter topic and it will direct you to threads pertaining to that issue. I remember having to wait two weeks for my baby to be old enough to come home, longest wait ever and was still not prepared. Loving him tremendously Bullies are truly a breed unlike any other - Congrats Arthur is a lucky pup

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
:smileywelcome::meeting: to EBN I bet you are counting the days until Precious Arthur is home with you. Bully's Are The Greatest.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.