Thread: Hello!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello!!

Welcome!!!! You are going to love it here!!!!
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)

Hi Amanda! Hehe welcome my name is Amanda also! When we first got Gordo we put him on royal canine right away. But we realized (and also the help of all these helpful people from EBN) it wasn't that great. We then changed him to a grain free food (I forgot the name) but wasn't really happy with it. Just a few days ago we switched him to Fromms because of such great reviews.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Everyone gave great advice already...just a helpful hint that worked with Goob and potty training.

I would take him outside to potty every 15 to 30 minutes. I would leash him up and take him to one area of the yard. He only had a couple accidents in the house as a puppy and now, he only goes to a specific area of the yard to do his business. That way, I didnt have to watch my step all around the back just his area.

We also crate trained him. Whenever we went out, we put him in his crate with a puppy pad, blankets, a licks-it bottle, and toys and covered the front with a sheet. He loved his crate and only went pee on the pad. He sleeps in the bed with us now but he used to sleep in his crate. He loved it. It was his little house. I worked part time so he was only in the crate 4 hours MAX and it was a large crate my husband built.

I never had to worry if he was going to get into something he shouldn't around the house which gave me a peace of mind when I left. When I got home we were inseparable until bedtime. Spend as much time possible with your little guy. I can't believe how much attention Goob needs (and i am happy to give it ALL to him). We had a lab before Goob and the lab was content doing his own thing. That doesn't seem to be the same for bulldogs.

Congrats!!! You're life just got instantly more exciting and fun with your new BFF.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Amanda and Frank The TankFrankie Boy is Beautiful. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12