Doubts of Breed Authenticity

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
This is just my opinion... so take it however you want...

I don't know who or where you got your baby from... But I think they are breeding frenchies with english bulldogs... and then they are getting interested people for both mini english bulldogs and regular sized english bulldogs- just to make more money. Being with both frenchies and english bulldogs... ears are big enough to be frenchie ears, but his eyes are more english. I think it's a mix... sorry.

You can still love him and cuddle with him... but please do not breed him. Enjoy your baby to the fullest!

Wolfjen50

Jan 18, 2011
Okaloosa county
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Serious ratings on the cuteness factor there :luv:

If I had to guess (and I am no expert) Frenchie.......but look at that sweet face (hug)

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
I would say for sure that this is a French EBD. Very cute, but if you were getting an English BD, then there will be some very strong concerns that you would have. Did you get from a breeder where you live locally or via internet?

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
He looks English to me. The face definitly doesn't look like a frenchie, though the ears do. i'd say he's either mixed with a frenchie to make a mini EB, or has prick ears. No matter what he is, I think he is unique and an ADORA-BULL-DOG :heart:.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.