H

hbwright

Jul 2, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Margot
Thanks y'all for all the welcomes. Margot has had a great day and I love watching her gain confidence. She is so inquisitive. I can't let her stay out in the house too long because she won't lie down and take naps, which she really needs to do to recover. She just wants all the attention she's been missing out on. She even ran today for about 5 seconds!! She is so proud of herself. I'm thrilled with how fast she is progressing. If she continues to do well I'll give her some introductions with my pack and if she can stay calm and not play too much we'll get her fully incorporated. I have a feeling keeping her calm will not be as easy as I initially thought, so she'll need many breaks throughout the day. So far though she has met my cat and met my dogs through the crate. She adores the cat and surprisingly the cat doesn't hate her. I think he's relieved she's not another pit bull. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh did i forget to mention that not only are Bullies different but so are there owners we appreciate things more, you would be a great bully Parent. Not that any of us would try to convert you, just saying now would we EBN. Please keep updates coming

Nope, never not us.... :whistle:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN. So glad you joined. You are awesome for fostering Margot, and giving her a chance to heal, rest, love and enjoy being a bully. She will do what all bullies do, they steal your heart, and you won't be able to let her go. I look forward to seeing more of you on here, and more pictures of Margot. I'll be watching for your updates on her. She is so sweet. Enjoy.

OP
H

hbwright

Jul 2, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Margot
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN. So glad you joined. You are awesome for fostering Margot, and giving her a chance to heal, rest, love and enjoy being a bully. She will do what all bullies do, they steal your heart, and you won't be able to let her go. I look forward to seeing more of you on here, and more pictures of Margot. I'll be watching for your updates on her. She is so sweet. Enjoy.

And I look forward to getting to know you and your bullies. She is surely working on my husband, the little hussy. She's relentlessly wooing him. ;)

OP
H

hbwright

Jul 2, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Margot
I go to the store for ice cream and come home to this. Told you she's a floozy. She's not fooling anyone. I know exactly what she's doing. ;) Walt and margot.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Is this a setup for a foster fail and perhaps a furever home. Perhaps your husband is bully material as well :evilhaha::ROFL:

OP
H

hbwright

Jul 2, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Margot
My husband adopted her before we even got her. I asked him if he wanted to see our next fosters picture and he kind of sighed, yea. (Our last 2 were exhausting.) You should have seen the smile spread across his face when he saw her picture. He was like, go on ahead and tell them to send in that adoption application. He's a sucker for a bully, and always loves our girl fosters. They know who they need to butter up. This one though, is relentless in her wooing. I tell him to wait and see. Our dogs could hate her, or vice versa. It's not a good sign when the cat is already used to her though. He is my tough customer and is quick to let my fosters know the rules of the house. :ponder:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, has hubby been PMing all of you? I'm beginning to see a conspiracy here.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My husband adopted her before we even got her. I asked him if he wanted to see our next fosters picture and he kind of sighed, yea. (Our last 2 were exhausting.) You should have seen the smile spread across his face when he saw her picture. He was like, go on ahead and tell them to send in that adoption application. He's a sucker for a bully, and always loves our girl fosters. They know who they need to butter up. This one though, is relentless in her wooing. I tell him to wait and see. Our dogs could hate her, or vice versa. It's not a good sign when the cat is already used to her though. He is my tough customer and is quick to let my fosters know the rules of the house. :ponder:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, has hubby been PMing all of you? I'm beginning to see a conspiracy here.

Bulldogs suck you in... You will never look back and I too see a foster failure in the making. :giggle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.