New to here -- not a bulldog owner yet.....but WANT to be!

kiminthesouth

Jan 7, 2011
I have always had dogs in my life, but after a sad few years without one, I've decided on an English Bulldog. I've researched them, I've seen and fallen in love with one I meet. I'm here to learn more about the wonderfulness of them, the issues they may have and more importantly, where to find a reputable breeder and/or rescue organization. Looking forward to reading about the love of the breed from owners! Thanks!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Welcome to the fourm.. You will find loads of information here. And everyone is awesome... Good luck in your search for you baby...

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forum. There
are a ton of helpful people on
here. (I'm not one of them :p)

I'm sure you will find this site most helpful
and maybe a little entertaining too.
We are glad you are here.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Kim! Glad you joined us. :D. Where about are you from? You can view adoptable bullies from all over the USA right here on the site, and if you are thinking a puppy, read the puppy buying tips page. If you have any questions at all, just ask. You have just met the best and helpful group of bully lovers!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Welcome Kim. Glad to have you here and even more glad you are doing your homework about bulldogs. They are great, but require a lol. Totally worth it. Good luck in your search.

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
Welcome! :D
like others said lots of useful information here and this site is addictive.
bulldogs need lots of care and attention but they are worth every single minute of your time..... and every single dollar too :lol:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Kim :up:

If your looking for a puppy, please read the puppy buying tips. I'm was in the same boat as you and made some mistakes... It's very important that you know who your dealing with in regards to the breeders... get to know them, their history and reputation.

If your considering an adoption, then you have come to the right place as we consolidate all the rescue services to make it easy to see what is available.

Good luck! I'm anxious to see what you find

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
welcome to the site kim. watch out this site is very addicting and very informational. everyone is great and is willing to help you in any way possible. good luck on your search!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome and good luck on your search. You will find alot of useful information on here and don't be afraid to ask any question. There are some very knowledgable "folks" on here and can be very helpful! Again, welcome. Can't wait to hear how your search is going. Not sure where you are but being in the south myself I found it hard to find a breeder down here. For our 2nd bullie we had to look elsewhere and he had to be flown to us. We were very lucky in our search and still keep in contact with the breeder and so far Brodie has been wonderful, we have had him a little over 1 month....of course he is a puppy so we have had puppy frusturations :-).

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Kim. I hope you find just the right bully for you very soon. Looking forward to pics when you do.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Kim! Bullies are in my opinion the best breed evah! Everyone here is super helpful :up:
Can't wait to see the puppy you get! We just got our Annabella and she's a handful for sure!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome! i just joined here too. i also did my "homework" (research) for many months to make sure a bully would fit in well with our family/lifestyle. it paid off...they are extra special and unique, just what i like...i love my boy to pieces! i've been reading up on so much helpful information on this site...i LOVE it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.