New Member - West Michigan Area

Kailee Pennell

Jun 24, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Hello to all!!! I am a new member, my name is Kailee. I am also a new Bulldog mama. Originally, I have a boxer and pitbull mix named Nova. Then last week I inquired about fostering for a rescue about 2 hours south of my house. We met a male Chow, Lab, Pit and Rott mix named Six Mile. He came from the streets of Detroit and is an awesome dog. On my way home with him, I was contacted by a breeder (I had previously inquired about a bulldog puppy) saying she needed a home for her 4 year old female bulldog, Honey. I did not have the money for her (she was asking $400), but I offered to foster her until she could find her a home. The owner brought her over to meet the other 2 in the household and decided to just give her to me. So, I was given my dream dog for free, and have quite the house full now (including 4 cats). I want to learn more about this breed, as I have never owned a bulldog before.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow lucky you! Thats what i call good Karma! very generous of you to be sharing your home to those little innocent ones who need it badly. Thank you and WELCOME to the site! Can't wait to see pictures of your babies!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So happy you've joined EBN, Kailee! You have quite the fur-family there! we have other members from Michigan, [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] who is one of them.

Can't wait to see pics of your family!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Hello to all!!! I am a new member, my name is Kailee. I am also a new Bulldog mama. Originally, I have a boxer and pitbull mix named Nova. Then last week I inquired about fostering for a rescue about 2 hours south of my house. We met a male Chow, Lab, Pit and Rott mix named Six Mile. He came from the streets of Detroit and is an awesome dog. On my way home with him, I was contacted by a breeder (I had previously inquired about a bulldog puppy) saying she needed a home for her 4 year old female bulldog, Honey. I did not have the money for her (she was asking $400), but I offered to foster her until she could find her a home. The owner brought her over to meet the other 2 in the household and decided to just give her to me. So, I was given my dream dog for free, and have quite the house full now (including 4 cats). I want to learn more about this breed, as I have never owned a bulldog before.
That us so awesome. wow big family now. Can't wait to see pictures of them all.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY COW.... what a 24 hour priod of time for you!

:welcome3: to EBN.... so happy you found us! and, THANK YOU for being a loving person to take in all those babies!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
WELCOME wow a menagerie of love look forward to reading your posts and seeing some pics if your able to find some time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Kailee, welcome to EBN, and Congratulations on your new babies. You have your hands full. You will love this site. Looking forward to seeing more of you and lots of pictures of your brood.

OP
K

Kailee Pennell

Jun 24, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I actually live very close to you!! I live in Allendale! :)

OP
K

Kailee Pennell

Jun 24, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
DSC_0142.jpgDSC_0143.jpgDSC_0145.jpgDSC_0147.jpgDSC_0148.jpgDSC_0150.jpgDSC_0151.jpgDSC_0153.jpgDSC_0155.jpgDSC_0156.jpgDSC_0157.jpgDSC_0158.jpgDSC_0159.jpg

Ok so I don't know why these are all sideways. They are all rotated on my computer... ugh... Anyways, the Bulldog is all Honey. The black Boxer looking dog in Nova, and the brown Chow looking dog is Six Mile. The white cat is Kapser. My other 3 are sleeping under my bed, so they aren't currently accessible. lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.