New Member - Toronto/Durham Region

IanDK

Jun 24, 2014
Hi,

Just joined the forum and am enjoying reading all the posts. To quickly introduce myself - my name is Ian....my wife Wendy and I have a 2 year old English Bulldog named 'Tebow'. Would love to hear from everyone and wondering if there are any members in my area. Thank you.
7y5upevu.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Ian and Wendy. Welcome to you and Tebow. What a cutie pie. You will love this site, lots of great information and lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. I have two EB's, siblings, their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I live in Burlington, Ontario. There is a Bulldog Meetup that meets at least twice a month at different parks around the Toronto, Mississauga, and surrounding areas. Sometimes they are at High Park, Coronation Park, Spencer Smith Park, or other parks in the area. Would love to see you and Tebow someday.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to you all! Tebow is one heck of a cutie pie!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:Tebow! He is so cute! Glad you joined EBN!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Welcome to a great site. Te bow is so darn cute look at his little face love it.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
Hi am new to forum to my names violet & my little boy old English bulldog is little different but he's so adorable his names chopper Jenkins View attachment 83451

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
WELCOME .....love will love this site ...lots of great people and information for every thing you can think of .from fish butts ,, to funny stories ..great video ..Miss NONO is my favourite ,,,, you have a great looking EB....

Members online

No members online now.