New Member from Finland

Eijja

May 25, 2014
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Billy Bob
Hello everyone! I'm Eija from Finland and join this group to learn more about feeding raw to bulldog puppy. I had two old bullies, 12 and 11 years old, they passed 2 years ago.
And now I'm gonna have a new puppy in couple of weeks!! I'm so exited! I raw fed thouse old guys, but never before puppy. So I'll take every hint you tell me, thank you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello everyone! I'm Eija from Finland and join this group to learn more about feeding raw to bulldog puppy. I had two old bullies, 12 and 11 years old, they passed 2 years ago.
And now I'm gonna have a new puppy in couple of weeks!! I'm so exited! I raw fed thouse old guys, but never before puppy. So I'll take every hint you tell me, thank you!

Hi there and welcome! Found your post at the reply to an old thread, I edited and moved your post to a new thread, so we never got to welcome you properly! Raw feeding is great, how is it going with your new pup?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hello and welcome fellow fin. I have fed raw for my younger bully since 8 weeks. How have you been doing?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We can't wait to see pics of your new puppy!!!

OP
E

Eijja

May 25, 2014
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Billy Bob
Hi you all and thank you!
Billy Bob is wonderful! He's now 10 weeks old and growing..almost 7 kg (15 pounds?) He likes his raw food. I have fed him now chicken and ground chicken backs. Yesterday I gave him little bit fish but in couple of hours he vomited it. I have add some Dorwest Herbs Keepers mix.
I send the picture of puppy to the breeder and he asked me if his front legs are turned (or something.. he's not supporting raw feeding) and told to cut the protein and change back to kibble. So if he is growing too fast how should I change his diet or do I just keep going and introduce new protein?
Thank you for your reponse, Eija

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN love to see pictures of your little one!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
With a pup you can introduce different proteins faster than with an adult. I started feeding my pup full raw diet from day one (8 weeks that is) and he did great. I also gave him Dorwest Herbs Keepers mix and that is what made my pup vomit. I gave about 30% bone, 40% meat, 10% veggies, 10%organs and 10% tribe, fat, pigs throat or something with less protein. I made mixtures of those ingredents and fed him about 5-6% of his bodyweight first devided in four and at 3 months 3 times a day. If your pup is growing too fast or chubby give him less food.

OP
E

Eijja

May 25, 2014
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Billy Bob
Thank you Riisi for your "menu"
Here's Billy Bob in 10 weeks, going fast.. BillyBob10.jpg

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow he's a stunner! Love the ear flopping lol. Raw is actually just 16-20% protein, rest is water. And also :welcome: to the site!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.