Introducing myself and Bodhi

Airballs

Jun 21, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodhi
Hello All!

My name is Joe and I will be picking up my new and first English Bulldog Puppy (10 weeks old) in 4 days! Bodhi (well, in 4 days... he's not Bodhi currently :no: ) and I currently both live in Las Vegas, yes people do live here and unless we work on the Strip we rarely ever go to it, I do in fact work on the strip so I am there 4-5x a week :excited: Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself as being a new bulldog owner I'm sure I will have tons of questions that ill need help with and also this seems like a great place to find friendly advice. If anyone is familiar with any other bulldog owners in this forum that live or have lived in Vegas I would love to get recommendations on a reputable Vet here as Bodhi will have to go see one within 48 hours of picking him up. I have been told two places so far but why not ask you guys? HA... I am a photographer by trade so everybody can expect some Brad Pitt worthy headshots of Bodhi !

Nice E-Meeting everyone and looking forward to the future here and with Bodhi!

Joe

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: --- HA! you are on the ball -- I just moved your shampoo thread to 'welcome' so you'd get more responses so I will move it back to 'products for you'

Pictures are always more than welcome we all OBSESS over ALL bulldogs

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Welcome Joe

I'm a newbie as well.This site is wonderful. Tons of information on Bullies and plenty of great people to connect with. I have been to Vegas a couple of times and always wondered if people actually lived there LOL LOL. Im sure that you all get sick and tired of the strip. Can’t wait to meet your little guy and to see all of the pics. Good luckJ

OP
A

Airballs

Jun 21, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodhi
I shoot for the nightclubs mostly so its not much the strip I get tired of more so drunk people every night LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN Joe!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: nice to meet you, Joe. Can't wait to meet your baby!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome to the forum, look forward to some pics of your bully pup. By the way, I like the name you picked for the pup too.

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Oh my, you are about to experience the most love and joy you could ever imagine! Congrats on your new pup.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, can't wait to see your boy!

We do, in fact have a couple of Las Vegas members,
will have to think of them (don't post much) and will
let you know.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.