New to Site!!!

dawnc625

Jun 15, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forrest
I am new to this site. I am getting a bulldog puppy over July 4th weekend. His name is Forrest and we can see him whenever we want until he is ready. We are so excited and scared at the same time. This is our first Bulldog so all the advice we could have the better. Thanks for welcoming us to your community.

Dawn :D

152.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. A good place to start would be to read the wonderful information articles that are posted on the right hand side of the home page. Those alone will give you a ton on insight and as always we welcome any questions you may have and will guide you along.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site!!! Your baby is adorable

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN. You can cruise around for information, or just jump in and ask. There is always someone here with answers and great advice.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Aww Forrest is so adorable. Congratulations on your new baby. It must be so hard to wait. Welcome to EBN, you will love it on this site, and Todd gave you excellent advice about reading the Forums on the Home Page. There is a ton of great information and always great people willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. You will love being a bully Mommy, they are the greatest dogs ever. I hope to see more of you and Forrest on here, and lots of pictures please.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.