The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Welcome you are going to like it here, we support each other have some laughs and tears and yes there is always some sort of shenanagins going on. What a good looking Bully Vanilla is it will be nice watching him grow

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Aww he's so sweet, love his name. Welcome to you and Vanilla to EBN, you will love it on this site, lots of great information, and great people always willing to give advice, answer your questions, and share their experiences. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here, and lots more pictures of your baby.

OP
P

pbgflorida

Jun 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vanilla
Thanks everyone! Sorry, I forgot to mention is a girl :excited: The only thing we don't like is that we have to stop every minute because so many people like to meet her lol. I'm looking forward for what this forum have to offer.
A few more pics :wave5:

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Welcome!! The same thing happened with my EB when he was a puppy. I use to tell people that they could only meet Curly if they told him a command and he followed through. That way you are having them help train your pup :) some examples would be sit stay and come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
And don't be afraid to tell people no that can't meet him if she is being bad too. One time curly refused to go on a walk and these people want to say hi and I told them that he couldn't say hi right now because he was in the middle of training. They were kind of offended but at the end of the day I was the one who would have to deal with him being bad not them lol. I miss when he was a tiny brat :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
what a beauty!! Welcome. I must say I am confused what with your user name and being from the West coast, lol

OP
P

pbgflorida

Jun 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vanilla
what a beauty!! Welcome. I must say I am confused what with your user name and being from the West coast, lol

jajaj, Yes I moved to the west coast from Florida about 2 years ago, pbg is for palm beach gardens.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks everyone! Sorry, I forgot to mention is a girl :excited: The only thing we don't like is that we have to stop every minute because so many people like to meet her lol. I'm looking forward for what this forum have to offer.
A few more pics :wave5:

Beautiful photos!! So, you're in the Bay Area?? I went to school in SF :)

Vanilla is truly precious. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FRECKLED EARS!!! :heart:

:welcome3:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.