Introduction to Shihtzustaff

Shihtzustaff

Apr 30, 2014
Maple Ridge, BC
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Stevie Ray
Hello Everyone - I am happy to have found you! My partner and I live in Maple Ridge, BC. We are involved in all breed dog rescue and currently share our home with 7 of the best dogs ever. We have wanted an English Bulldog for a very long time. So last summer, we met our new girl Stevie Ray when she was just 3 weeks old. We brought her home at 7 weeks and then the fun began.

To say that she has made our lives so much better sound a little trite but it is true. She is so funny and affectionate. She has decided that I am her person which is just fine with me. I adore her. She gives the best kisses ever.

We opted to spay her (as we do with all of our healthy puppies!) just shy of 6 months to mitigate cancer risks that come with later spays. She has eaten a raw diet exclusively since about 3 months old. We are always conscious of her weight and adjusting her food. She loves to play with her brother Sawyer (French bulldog/Boston Terrier cross) and Grace our rescued Lhasa Apso. But her favourite dog in our house is Jesse. He is a rescued Pitbull X and she adores him so much. He tolerates her like an old uncle might. He has growled at her from day one but he has never done anything. We think it is just his way of talking to her. I think he has taught her how to be a dog. This is a picture of her and Jesse taken in October when Stevie was 4 months old.
oct (1 of 1)-132.jpg
She absolutely adores him! Here is another one:
oct (1 of 1)-135.jpg

These photos were taken by a professional photographer. Here is the best one of the set:
oct (1 of 1)-150.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Love that story! And the pics of Uncle Jesse and Stevie Ray are priceless..

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome:
I love your story too! Your pictures are so great and I love the name of your bully girl, Stevie Ray...so cute and cool! Welcome to EBN!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site, your Stevie is a beauty!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is a beauty.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! The BC peeps are taking over!! Love your pictures!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya; ;welcome3; to EBN...... sounds like you have a great pack, would love to se all your fur babies!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, great story and your fur kids are adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.