New member from S.W. Missouri

mdwilson1117

Jun 7, 2014
S.W. Missouri
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Boozer, Captain, Sarge, JenNay
I am Michelle. I am owned by four lovely babies. There is Boozer, the Olde English Bulldog, and Sarge, Captain and JenNay, the English Bulldogs. These guys are my whole life. Boozer is presumably 4 years old. We rescued him from the local humane society. Sarge is 19 months, JenNay is going on 7 months and Captain is presumably 3. Captain blessed my life nearly two months ago. My cousin found him abandoned by his previous humans. He knew his sister wanted on really bad, so he told her she could foster him until we made sure he wasn't stolen. Long story short, he lived with them briefly and was then traveled through the family until he reached me. I'm not sure why he wasn't a good fit with the rest of the family. He is the most precious baby I've had the pleasure of meeting. I also have four skin kids. They are 18, 15, 13, and 8. I have been married to my husband for 9 years. I am glad to be part of such an awesome group of bully lovers. Thanks for having us.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:smileywelcome::droolers:Welcome to EBN!! I, too have 4 babies-but my skin kids are grown up men! You will love this site-and everyone loves to see photos!!!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum -i always enjoy reading posts were people saved and gave love to unwanted bullies x
Cant wait for the pictures x

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Welcome you are now part of a new family have a feeling you will fit right in, looking forward to some posts and pics if you have some time.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Hi, We Welcome You, and Your Precious Bully's. :nice2meetu:
sign0016.gif
:welcomeEBN:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: and thank you for rescuing!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site!!!!! Thank you for rescuing !!!!

OP
mdwilson1117

mdwilson1117

Jun 7, 2014
S.W. Missouri
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Boozer, Captain, Sarge, JenNay
Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and their precious Bully Babies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.