New Bully Owner to Be

bjgrimes

Jun 6, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
bruno
Hello everyone, new to the community! Right now I'm trying to figure out the best place to start in our search for a Bully.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Welcome to the site I was new not so long ago myself wish I could help but I got a Frenglish and am in Vancouver BC. However there are some great people here that can help just wanted to put out a welcome and hope to hear more from you and some pics when you find that right one or it finds you. And there are some fantastic leads for adoption if you were thinking along those lines.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Where are you located? And, have you considered adoption?????

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Welcome to EBN! I too was in your shoes, doing tons of research and making tons of calls. Thankfully, I was able to find our Pumba serendipitously. Have you tried looking into the Bulldog Club of America website for leads? Good luck on your search!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Good luck in your search!! Many moons ago (2.5 years ago to be exact) I was in your shoes. I found an article on things to look for in breeders prior to purchasing a puppy from them. A reputable breeder, if going the purchasing route, is the most important part of this journey. Things such as health test documentation, ensuring they will let you come to their home instead of meeting in a parking lot...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: Best of luck in your search for your new baby!

There are great articles on the right hand side of the forum home page that could be of assistance to you

Members online

No members online now.