con2013

Feb 18, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gatsby
Hi everyone,
Been registered for awhile now. Been meaning to post but just not enough time in the day. Anyway Gatsby is my baby born Feb. 2013. Got him when he was 6 mths. old from a breeder that told me he was one of his pups, but came back with his sister. Well, fell in love. To my surprise (haha) I was not told the truth and found out he has a hip problem which only a hip replacement will do, but not that bad as he needs it now, an overbite, and many emotional issues. In the 8 mths. that we have had him, I had to deal with dermatitis mange, allergies, and emotional issues. Luckily I found this site. Anyway thanks to everyone for the excellent info. Feeding him Natures Variety LID as posted and of course my wonderful vet. He is now with a full coat again and doing very well. I look forward to meeting new friends and the great info. Hopefully I can give info that has help me.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome3: so happy you found us! Would love to see pics of your Gatsby. Great name!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... great to hear he is doing well thatnks to all your care and love... look forward to pictures of your 'great Gatsby :D

:welcome3:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: so glad you finally posted, can't wait for pix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Gatsby sounds like he is where he belongs in loving caring hands. Welcome look forward to more posts and some pics.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! Wow!! You are a miracle worker for your bullie! Glad you finally introduced yourself!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online