First time

Helenh

May 31, 2014
Abergele north wales
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hi my name is Helen we have just had a puppy of a English bulldog to our family her name is Bella she is nine weeks old and she is adorable . I have heard that bulldogs chew any advice !!!! Also what is the best dried food for them 😀

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Welcome to the site Helen. Yes they chew a lot. Patience is the best advice. Mine (Mia 10wks) is going through shark phase not fun for skin. Just make sure you have toys for redirecting her and stick to what you want her to do. Good luck and can't wait to see pix of little Bella. Congrats on the new baby.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome and congrats on your new baby. They all chew, your job is to get them to chew on the right things - not always easy, but you will get excellent advice on this site

OP
Helenh

Helenh

May 31, 2014
Abergele north wales
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank you yes I have had the pleasure of her shark teeth on my foot ha ha ��

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site. Pups love to chew, so have plenty of chew toys for them. Nylabones and Kong toys are the best. Do y give them rawhides, pigs ears, or bully sticks, as they are a chocking hazard. Keep a close eye out and when they want to chew on something you don't want them to, then say NO and give them a chew toy. It takes time and patience, but they will learn. As far as food, we feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

OP
Helenh

Helenh

May 31, 2014
Abergele north wales
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks Davidh I will persevere I will look up that food . How do you put pictures on anyone know ��

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Davidh I will persevere I will look up that food . How do you put pictures on anyone know ��

There's a little frame with a picture of a tree at the top of the message you are going to submit, if you click that and follow the directions it should work. Just let us know if it doesn't.

:welcome: to EBN!!

OP
Helenh

Helenh

May 31, 2014
Abergele north wales
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I will have a try now thanks image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Bella is adorable...

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome and congrats on your new baby. They all chew, your job is to get them to chew on the right things - not always easy, but you will get excellent advice on this site
Like on your favorite pair of pin up girl shoes!! Welcome to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online