Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Helen, welcome to you and Bella. So glad you joined EBN. You will love this site. Congratulations on your new baby. She is beautiful. You have already been given lots of great advice regarding the chewing, and biting. Redirecting and providing alternative chew toys help, and remember it is just a phase, so she will outgrow it. The best foods for a puppy are formulas that are specifically made for puppies, as they provide more calories, vitamins and minerals to support the rapid growth and development of a going pup. You should feed puppy food until the age of 6 or 7 months old, and the switch to an adult formula dog food. You also want to choose a food that is rated a 4 star or better, you can go to the home page and click on Dog Food Ratings. It lists and grades all the brands of dog foods according to a star rating from the 6 star foods right down to the 1 star foods. The higher the number the better the quality of the food. Many members including me feed their bullies Fromm's Beef Fritatta, but Fromm's also has 3 other flavours. Other examples of good food choices are Wellness, Blue Buffalo, Go Natural, and Orijen. We add 2 Tbsp. of plain unsweetened yogurt on their morning kibble for the probiotics, and the immune system, and we add Omega oils to their evening kibble, you can use salmon oil, cod liver oil, or coconut oil, and we add 1 Tbsp. Of apple cider vinegar to their drinking water everyday.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... Bella is a beauty for sure, and the others have given great advice for chew/biting and Fromm is a great food for your baby

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Welcome !! Pics please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar