Nap Time...Already!!

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy had been up for about an hour and a half, went outside 3x, played with a dozen toys, then curled up with our 8 yr old Wiener Dog Max. Just too cute to pass up this opportunity for another pic... daisy3.jpg

OP
kcdaisy

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
No doubt! At first Daisy wanted the bed to herself, so she just sat on Max. Doxie's are about as stubborn a bully's, so he didn't budge. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
No doubt! At first Daisy wanted the bed to herself, so she just sat on Max. Doxie's are about as stubborn a bully's, so he didn't budge. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Agree on that 100%. Doxie's are very stubborn! I've known alot of them in my life and love them, I would totally get one if they didn't bark so much!

OP
kcdaisy

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
True, but we've got his barking under control and he isn't bad at all.

Silly question... Just noticed the profile pic of Daisy doesn't show up...how can I fix that? I've uploaded the pic and can see it in my settings.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1676]kcdaisy[/MENTION] .The picture that shows up in your post is your avatar. To add a avatar picture go up to the top right corner of your screen to "settings." The next page with have a list on the left side that says settings and their are different things you can edit. Go to edit avatar and there you can add an avatar picture.

OP
kcdaisy

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Right. As you can see your solution lead to perfection. Thx!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So adorable! Love curled up fur-kids!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well if neither one is going to budge off the bed they will just sleep back to back so they don't have to see one another! Lol

Last edited:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
How cute!! I wish my Boston and our new baby Annabella would get along like that! She has those needle sharp puppy teeth and he wants nothing to do with her yet.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.