Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Hi everyone.. I'm so happy to have found this forum.I'm the momma of two bulldogs.Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom,she is a freelance (1/2 English 1/2 French)and our boy Zakk Abbott Wylde (Older English Bulldogge) and my husband and I love them to pieces.It has been an adventure in the 1 and 3 months since we brought them home :) Can't wait to learn from all of you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN!! can't wait to see pictures of your babies! There are a few other French/English mixes her and many OEB owners as well as a few Arkansas members too

So glad you found us

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome!!! You're going to absolutely love it here. Can't wait to see pictures of your babies

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE to see pics of you babies...

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to the our crazy bullie world!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you found us !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you, Wheezie, and Zack, you will love it on this site, lots of great information, and lots of wonderful bully parents who are always willing to answer your questions, and share their advice and experiences. So glad you found the rest of us crazy bulldog owners, we are the luckiest people to have these beautiful dogs in our lives. I also have two EB's they are siblings and litter mates, my male's name is Bulldozer, and my female's name is Blossom, and I love them to pieces, they are the best dogs ever. One day I'd like to add a French Bulldog to my brood. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here, and please share pictures of your babies. We love pictures on here.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Welcome !!! Pics please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Thank you everyone..I can't wait to see all your babies and get great advice on mine :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

mdwilson1117

Jun 7, 2014
S.W. Missouri
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Boozer, Captain, Sarge, JenNay
I LOVE their names! My JenNay is actually JenNay Wigglerump Gump (her daddy was Hubba Bubba Gump so we stuck with the Forrest Gump theme.) My husband thought I was nuts to name her Wigglerump. I LOVE it!!

Most Reactions