New mom to Abrams the bulldog

Smushface

May 26, 2014
Pittsburgh
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abrams
Hi everyone! I stumbled across the site looking for information on caring for our new boy Abrams. All the research I did couldnt prepare me for actually owning a bulldog! We got him in March from a MD ASPCA, hes a year and half. We were supposed to get him last year but the man his litter was taken from kept appealing to get them back (only Abrams and a sister survived ((but even she was unadoptable due to behavior)) ) we hadnt heard anything for just about a year and I thought it was a lost cause. But we only missed the baby stage and have a very energetic 60lbs pup! Who ever he fostered with did well with him, hes good with other dogs (his little big brother is our 4yr old 8lbs chihuahua mix) and good with new people- a little skittish around large men at fist, he just needs to work on his manners. I have found a lot of answers to my questions already, but its an adventure every day with him!

Attachments

• abrams.jpg
    abrams.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 142

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Abrams. It's so awesome that you adopted him, and gave him a loving home. You'll love it on this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people who are always willing to share advice, and experiences and answer your questions. I hope to see more of you on here, and lots more pictures of Abrams.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome2: to you and Abrams you have stumbled over a great forum, here you will find everything you need to know about taking care of Abrams.

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN !! WOW what a great story... so glad he is with you and you rescued him from the situtation, can't believe it took a whole year to get him to you.

He is one great looking boy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:Lucky Abrams!! What a great thing you have done.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Welcome Welcome Welcome and what a great story he is lucky too have you guys and as you will soon find out you are blessed to have Abram what a nice looking boy.
You will find anything you are looking for and if you can not find something there are some incredible people here that will try and get you those answers. Once again Welcome to the EBN family, looking to hearing more from you and Abram.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you for rescuing him. He is a handsome boy for sure. Just keep up the good work and training, and he will learn his manners soon.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: He is one GORGEOUS boy!! Thank you for saving his life.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.