Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Default Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

We are new here and im new mommy to our bully his name is brix and he's already the love of my life

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Welcome to EBN. You have a great looking bully.

Whats your concerns with your baby

He has a scab like on his chin that bleeds sometimes and he smells a lil bad idk what to do should I go to the vet? This my only problem besides him being a lil over weight at 11 months but im trying to do what I can with that.

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

And thanks I think he is gorgeous and we love him so much already

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Welcome, you have arrived at a good place to help with your concerns. Very nice pup too

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

to EBN! There is probably someone here who can help-if you state your problem!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Thank you so much we are glad we found this forum

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Welcome, Brix is stunning
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Thank you so much @Petra

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads